Pilot eLog is the most robust, feature-rich, user-friendly cross-platform electronic logbook you'll find on the market --- nothing else comes close!
It's straight forward, uncluttered and intuitive interface looks very much like the paper logbooks that pilots are used to. The main logbook screen provides a wealth of information to the pilot without having to go to any other screens for your primary information.
- 17 different reports and endorsements
- All key information available at a glance right on the main screen
- All currency and date expirations are clearly color-coded to visually alert the pilot well before actual expiration, without the need for annoying pop-up windows
- Automatic updating of BFR due date when a new rating is recorded
- Automatic updating of the next medical due date. In case of Class 3, also automatically considers the Data of Birth for determining the date.
- Automatic determination of Day, Night and Instrument currency
- All data is stored locally on your computer, not on someone else's web server
- Built-in backup and restore to protect your data
- Total flight time can be entered two ways: by entering the start and stop Hobbs time or by directly inputting the total time
- Extensive data validation when flight records are added
- Accelerator keys to make data entry faster
- Start your Pilot eLog from any point in time by picking a point and entering your totals
- Online links to FAA and FAR reference sites
- Complete text to many logbook-related FAR's
- Immediate viewing of day, night and instrument currency plus BFR and medical expiration dates
Fully Cross-Platform Compatible:
- Your user interface works the same way under Mac OS X or Windows
- Your Logbook datafile can be moved freely between platforms
- Your registration information will work on both platforms
- You are free to start on Windows and move to Mac OS X later. No need to pay for 2 versions
Pilot eLog for Windows is a free trial software application from the Vertical Market Apps subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-18. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Pilot eLog for Windows (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 7.64 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 123 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.